Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The beginning

   Eight years ago I made the commitment to my family that I would work side by side with my husband to create and run a company together.  We now have a very reputable landscape construction company, managed to conquer the ups & downs and came out on top.  It has been journey that I wouldn't trade for the world.  I have learned a love for business and taken the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. 
   Today I start on a new path with a clear vision of how the future looks.  I have found a passion in planning special events and marketing business.  Volunteering has allowed me the chance to realize the skills I have and now I will be offering them to the world.  My creativity, focus and drive will make me a successful candidate for a position in this field and I am so excited to get started.  The intention of this blog is to portray my portfolio and start me on my quest for a career.  Thank you for stopping by, please come again. -Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment