Friday, August 26, 2011

Going Public

I have made the announcement to a few people over the past couple of months that I would be starting a career search this fall.  I have thought about it, dreamed about it, created my approach and am very excited for the results to come.  It was easy telling people that I knew would support my decision, the people that I could guarantee would give me the support and feedback I have wanted to hear.  Today I have made the choice to tell everyone, by posting my blog on Facebook, a huge leap out of a comfort zone.  Comfort zones are limitations, limitations hold us back and prevent us from seeing opportunities so I enter today with my eyes open and comfort left behind.  Welcome Facebook friends, thank you for joining me on my journey. -Jacki
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own.
And you know what you know. You are the girl who'll decide where to go.” Dr. Seuss.


No comments:

Post a Comment