Monday, August 29, 2011

Clarification

A few days ago I made the leap to post my blog to all of my facebook community.  The response had been humbling to say the least.  I have had comments, phone calls and text messages with the kindest words of encouragement.   I went from a hand full of page view to over a hundred in just a few days, much more than I ever expected, thank you to everyone that has stopped by. 
After talking with a few people that have checked it out, I feel the need to make a clarification.  At this point my search for a career is a search for the perfect employer.  The position or company that I am looking for is either a corporation, a non profit organization or event planning company that I can plan special events and help network.   As much as I have loved running my own company for the past eight years, now is the time for me to work with someone else, have some new experiences and challenges.  If anyone hears of a job posting or knows someone in this field I would love for you to pass on my name or the information to me.  This is my intention, this is my goal and this is my journey.  Have a fantastic day! -Jacki

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment