Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tweet Tweet

After having a twitter account for the past few years I have taken for granted all of my fabulous followers and people I am following.  My Ktownlandscaper account has over 1500 people I follow and 1400 followers with new people every day.  My new account, that is designed to market myself and my journey for the search of the perfect career, has a whopping 4 followers, 2 of which are myself and my husband.  Now to give myself a little credit I did only start the account yesterday and these things take time.  I have come to love my little Twitter community and it is exciting to build it again, I'm just hoping it doesn't take me 3 years to get there.  If you haven't already please follow me @JackisJourney, I would love to hit 50 followers by the end of the week, help me meet my goal.  Have a wonderful sunshiny day! -Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment